Times they are a' changing

Hello there.
It's been a while since I have posted anything and I think this blog isn't going in the direction I want it to. 
I took some time to think about my blog as a whole and what I would want in a blog and what I have created is nothing like what I want. 

What I want in a blog is to provide all of you readers with a service. I want to be a go-to guide for people who need ideas for adding great style into their everyday lives. I want to be able to inform girls and women  in a useful way that isn't limited by style taste or clothing you love having a hefty price tag. 

Therefore, I am going to completely revamp this blog and create a space for my readers who have style or want to have style and want to learn about fashion and want to be informed about products and places, but don't have the big bucks to spend on designer pieces.

Hopefully, you will all love what I do here, and find what I have in store to be helpful and a lot of fun to read!

Thanks! 


Sam

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.