NUXE!

Guess what finally came in the mail today....


The NUXE skincare bits that I ordered have finally arrived! Last weekend Nouveau Cheap made a post about all NUXE products being 20% off with free shipping as well, so obviously I had to make my first NUXE purchase of life. I'll have more news and reviews about the products in a few weeks after I use them for a while, but I was so excited to get them I had to make post about them immediately (call me a tease if you'd like). Since I am a NUXE virgin, I decided to keep the purchases to a minimum and got the Reve de Miel Lip Balm, which EVERYONE in Youtube land has been raving about 
(I bought mine because of Estee of Essiebutton), and the Rose Petals Micellar Cleansing water.

I'll let you know how I get on with these soon so stay tuned kids!

xx Sam

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.